Sunday, September 26, 2010
Hill Sprints
This week wasn’t extremely eventful. We did have a hard running workout on Tuesday that helped me realize how out of shape I am. We did sprints up a hill 10 times. The first five or six weren’t too bad but once we reached the seventh and on I started hurting a bit. That was the first real running workout we’ve done so far since school started. Luckily the rest of the week was pretty easy going so I didn’t die after all. I went on a few dates and those are interesting as always. First dates are fun but I always seem to be a little skeptical in case the girl is putting on a show. You would probably like me to go into all the juicy details of the dates but I never know who is actually reading this blog so I’ll just have to leave those out for now. Sunday was good. We had a good sacrament meeting as the speakers gave really good talks. I was spiritually fed today so that is always a highlight of the week. In Sunday school they showed a clip by Elder Bednar on “The Tender Mercies of the Lord.” I was really touched by what he said and it caused me to look around and look for ways the Lord’s hands have been in my life. How grateful I am for the Gospel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hill sprints rock! We would always do them at 9PM on the ramp up to the JSB. It always felt really epic after dark in the middle of winter with 5-8 guys killing each other on that hill.
ReplyDelete