Monday, November 15, 2010

Complications

Why is it that whenever you make a resolve to change or do something differently, there is always something that seems to stand in the way or become a distraction?

I was excited when I made the resolve to make a few changes to simplify my life in regards to dating.

Let me explain what I wanted to change. One week I took out four different girls. These girls were each amazing in their own individual way. After date number one of the week I started thinking to myself, "Maybe I'll go for this one, she seems like a great girl." Then date number two of the week came, "Hm this one is pretty cool too, and I think I like her personality better." Then three "This girl is pretty dang attractive." Then four, etc.

So you can imagine the confusion I faced. How do you narrow it down when they are all uniquely amazing?

Solution. Pick one, stick with her and no one else, and then if it works out it works out. If it doesn't then pick another girl and continue the process.

Well this was my resolution. The girl was picked . . . but then . . . Yup you guessed it, another girl came into the picture. It wasn't expected. A text message out of the blue came my way. She wanted to hang out. I thought I had everything figured out. Well I was weak and ended up hanging out with her. Now I have two girls in the pool again with one decision to make. Which one to pursue?
Or do I forget both of them?

Patience is a virtue. I figure if I keep developing friendships with both I will eventually narrow it down. As long as I don't kiss either of them while I am still figuring it out I think I am pretty safe. I don't want to be seen as a player in any regards. I just want to find someone suitable to pursue that will make me happy.

Until next time. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment